If you haven’t sold Individual Disability Insurance (IDI) with The Standard this year, here’s a winning incentive to get in the ballgame.
Now through Nov. 14, you’ll receive an American Express® gift card with each of the first four IDI policies you place with The Standard. The more you sell, the higher the reward!
Plus, once you place four qualifying policies (on four distinct lives), you’ll be eligible to quote the Preferred Producer Multi-Life Discount — allowing you to quote Protector PlatinumSM and Business Overhead ProtectorSM policies this year at a 10 percent discount. And if you place five policies by the end of 2014, you’ll be eligible for that status during all of 2015.
Strong Products To Protect Income
- Protector PlatinumSM provides a comprehensive set of benefits that make it simple to sell.
- Protector+SM provides a flexible set of benefits for a wide range of occupations. (Only available in Florida and Vermont.)
- Protector EssentialSM provides an affordable way to protect your clients’ most fundamental asset — their income.
- Business Overhead ProtectorSM provides business owners reimbursement for overhead expenses.
- Business Equity ProtectorSM provides funding for business partners to purchase an owner’s interest.
Rules Of The Game
- Promotion is offered only to producers who have not placed an IDI policy with The Standard 1/1/2014 through 7/31/2014. Producers may participate upon becoming newly contracted with The Standard during the campaign period of 8/1/2014 through 11/14/2014.
- Applications must be submitted between 8/1/2014–11/14/2014.
- Policies must be placed by 1/31/2015.
- Products eligible for this promotion are Protector Platinum, Protector+, Protector Essential, Business Overhead Protector and Business Equity Protector.
- Only fully underwritten policies are eligible.
- Sales of Guarantee Issue policies are not eligible.
- Only placed new business cases are eligible.
- Exercises of Future Purchase Options are not eligible.
- An American Express® gift card for the reward amount earned will be delivered upon placement of each policy.
This information is intended only for insurance producers and not for the general public.
The Standard is a marketing name for StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. and subsidiaries. Insurance products are offered by Standard Insurance Company of Portland, Ore., in all states except New York, where insurance products are offered by The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York of White Plains, N.Y. Product features and availability vary by state and company, and are solely the responsibility of each subsidiary.